Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Within the Means I Suppose

Unbelievably, I have been without an adequate way to blog in so long, that I was convinced until recently that my sole source of written expression would be limited to blips on Instagramps and mini- blurgs on the Facebooks.

So here I am. In all of my exuberant defiance and delight.

No idea where the next topics will take me, or where they are going to go, but rest assured I will get around to discussing the bands, and more importantly for me- where I am right now in life and stuff- and where I am planning on going.

Eventually I will figure out how to feed this thing the information and the graphics I have, but for the time being I suppose it has to wait. This is an old blog of mine, with some stuff that was written in 2010 or so. 

This blogspot was once only a blog of music. My daughter and I would share our favorite songs. We had about 215 posts up! I eventually took it down because Google had some issues with copy-written material. We embedded videos and to remove each one and realign the pages was dumb. Lol. Why bother?

Post Script:
I realized all of the 2014 and 2015 posts were done on a beta platform. While I can access these through preview, it will require screen shots to re-present these older posts through that sometime when I am motivated to revisit the past.




No comments:

Post a Comment